Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Furusatonoie in Kyoto (Ukyo Ward), you'll be a 5-minute drive from Toei Kyoto Studio Park and 6 minutes from Kawaramachi. This guesthouse is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Nijō Castle and 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary newspapers and washing machines, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.Amenities
This smoke-free guesthouse features complimentary bicycles on site.Dining
Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and microwave in a common area. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Toei Kyoto Studio Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Myoshinji Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Shunkoin Temple - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Ritsumeikan University - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Ninnaji Temple - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Ryōan-ji - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Aeon Mall Kyoto - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Nishikyogoku Athletic Stadium - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Kitano Tenmangū - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Shijo Omiya - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Kawaramachi - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Nijō Castle - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Togetsukyo Bridge - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Kinkaku-ji - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Kyoto Arashiyama Orgel Museum - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 102.3 km / 63.6 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 52.3 km / 32.5 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 80.4 km / 50 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
The front desk is open daily from 4:00 PM - 11:00 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 500 for adults and JPY 500 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 500 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator