Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you a stay at Hotel Nikko Alivila in Yomitan, you'll be on the beach, just steps from Ryukyu Islands and Nirai Beach. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Sango Batake and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Murasakimura.
Make yourself at home in one of the 396 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies. Digital programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and an outdoor tennis court. This Colonial hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. Guests can catch a ride on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 36 km.
Enjoy Modern European cuisine at Brasserie Verdemar, one of the hotel's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Yomitan? This hotel has 3186 square feet (296 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 10 AM to 6 PM. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. These hotel restaurants are closed on the following days: aitama - Monday, Velde Mar - Tuesday, Kanasa - Wednesday, Hanahana - Thursday's dinner time. please contact the property for details. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. A scheduled power outage will take place on December 20, 2018 from 1-5 AM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to October.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 6 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 2600 and JPY 4800 for adults, JPY 500 and JPY 4800 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 1500 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 750 (one-way), (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per stay
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- A fee will be charged for use of certain facilities
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Beach access
- Beach towels
- Internet access
- In-room safe
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 05 November 2018 to 12 November 2018 (dates subject to change):
- -Children's pool
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free WiFi
- -Free reception
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Marina on site
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach towels
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Indoor pool
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Electric car charging station