Hotel Nikko Alivila
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you a stay at Hotel Nikko Alivila in Yomitan, you'll be on the beach, just steps from Ryukyu Islands and Nirai Beach. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Murasakimura and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Zanpa Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 396 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies. Digital programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and an outdoor tennis court. This Colonial hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. Guests can catch a ride on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 36 km.
Enjoy Modern European cuisine at Brasserie Verdemar, one of the hotel's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Yomitan? This hotel has 3186 square feet (296 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 10 AM to 6 PM. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. These hotel restaurants are closed on the following days, beginning March 1, 2019: Gosamaru on Mondays, Brasserie Verdemar on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and Kin-sha-sa on Wednesdays. For more details, contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. A scheduled power outage will take place on December 20, 2018 from 1-5 AM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to October.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 6 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 2600 and JPY 4800 for adults, JPY 500 and JPY 4800 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 1500 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 750 (one-way), (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per stay
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- A fee will be charged for use of certain facilities
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Beach access
- Beach towels
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Outdoor pool
- -Indoor pool
- -Free reception
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Children's pool
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Beach towels
- -Spa services on site
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Electric car charging station
- -Marina on site
- -Beach umbrellas