Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Miyakojima, Guest House Kiiroiie - Hostel, Caters to Women is by the ocean, a 5-minute drive from Miyako Shrine and 9 minutes from Sunayama Beach. This guesthouse is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Irabu-Ohashi Bridge and 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from Hirara Tropical Botanical Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden.Dining
A complimentary self-serve breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Painagama Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Miyako Shrine - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Hisamatsugoyushi Monument - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Irabu-Ohashi Bridge - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Sunayama Beach - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Hirara Tropical Botanical Garden - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Miyakojima City Museum - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Makiyama Observatory - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Maebama Beach - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Kurima Bridge - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Miyakojima Marine Park - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Ueno German Culture Village - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Shigira Beach - 14.7 km / 9.2 mi
Imgya Beach - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Imgya Marine Garden - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Miyakojima (MMY) - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Shimojijima (SHI) - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 18 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Luggage storage
- -Free self-serve breakfast
- -Walkway to water