With a stay at Hotel Cerezo in Tokyo (Taito), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of University of Tokyo and Tokyo National Museum. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Ueno Park and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Sensō-ji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ueno Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kaminarimon - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 3.2 km / 2 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Tokyo Dome - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
The nearest major airport is Haneda Airport (HND) - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open daily from 5:00 AM - 1:00 AM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 400 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 900 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared microwave