Located in Goto, Goto Tsubaki Hotel is within a 15-minute drive of Onidake Shrine and Mizunoura Church. This hotel is 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from Shiraragahama Manyo Park and 19.9 mi (32 km) from Imochiura Church.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 81 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at TSUBAKI KITCHEN serving guests of Goto Tsubaki Hotel. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and a vending machine. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Higashi Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Goto Kanko History Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Hidden Christian Sites in the Nagasaki Region - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Onidake Shrine - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Mizunoura Church - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Shiraragahama Manyo Park - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Saikai National Park - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
Imochiura Church - 32 km / 19.9 mi
Tamanoura Church - 34.5 km / 21.4 mi
Aokata Church - 49.2 km / 30.6 mi
Oso Church - 50.8 km / 31.6 mi
The nearest major airport is Goto - Fukue Airport (FUJ) - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1620 for adults and JPY 1620 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine