The Met Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Met Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Thessaloniki, within a 10-minute drive of White Tower of Thessaloniki and Aristotelous Square. This 5-star hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Church of Panagia Chalkeon and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Church of Hagia Sophia.
Make yourself at home in one of the 212 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 2 km.
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Avenue 48, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Thessaloniki? This hotel has 17216 square feet (1599 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests are required to produce a valid credit card at check-in. This property's seasonal Sky Bar is open from mid-May to late September only. Hours of operation are weekdays from 9 PM - 2 AM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The Sky Bar is open from late May through September, 9 PM-2 AM, Monday - Friday (weather permitting).
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Pool access available from 10 AM to 6 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17 for adults and EUR 17 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.0 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: EUR 150.00 per stay
- Tourism fee: EUR 4.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed during October and April:
- Swimming pool
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
- One of the swimming pools
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference center
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free wired Internet