With a stay at Goto’s Conkana Kingdom Winery and Resort in Goto, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Hidden Christian Sites in the Nagasaki Region and Goto Kanko History Museum. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Onidake Shrine and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Higashi Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 53 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and slippers. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request), and a ferry terminal shuttle is also provided at no charge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hidden Christian Sites in the Nagasaki Region - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Onidake Shrine - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Goto Kanko History Museum - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Higashi Park - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Mizunoura Church - 16 km / 10 mi
Shiraragahama Manyo Park - 20.7 km / 12.8 mi
Saikai National Park - 25.7 km / 16 mi
Imochiura Church - 32.5 km / 20.2 mi
Tamanoura Church - 35 km / 21.8 mi
The preferred airport for Goto’s Conkana Kingdom Winery and Resort is Goto - Fukue Airport (FUJ) - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - midnight. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 8 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free airport transportation
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free ferry terminal shuttle
- -Number of restaurants - 2