Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Ukishima Inn, you'll be centrally located in Naha, a 1-minute drive from Kokusai Dori and 9 minutes from Tomari Port. This apartment is 3.1 mi (5 km) from Shurijo Castle and 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from American Village.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kokusai Dori - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Makishi Public Market - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Heiwa Dori - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Taiheidori Shopping Street - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Midorigaoka Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sakurazaka Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tsuboya Pottery Museum - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Naha Tourist Information Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tenbusu Naha - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Okinawa Prefectural Office - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Naha City Museum of History - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Palette Kumoji - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Makishi Park - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Yogi Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Saion Square - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest major airport is Naha (OKA) - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards.
The front desk is open daily from 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- -Smoke-free property
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage