With a stay at ROOM. in Horie, you'll be centrally located in Osaka, within a 5-minute drive of Kyocera Dome Osaka and Ebisu Bridge. This apartment is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Amerikamura.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include microwaves and washing machines.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and an elevator. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyocera Dome Osaka - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Amerikamura - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Orix Theater - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Namba Hatch - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Utsubo Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Osaka City Air Terminal - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Osaka Shochikuza - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Ebisu Bridge - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Dotonbori Glico Sign - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Osaka International Convention Center - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Namba Walk Shopping Mall - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Osaka Science and Technology Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Namba Yasaka Shrine - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 49.1 km / 30.5 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 17.3 km / 10.8 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 40.8 km / 25.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts debit or credit cards and credit cards for all bookings and onsite payments. Cash is not accepted.
The front desk is open daily from 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1400 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no