Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Lazart Hotel in Pavlos Melas (Stavroupoli), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Aristotelous Square and Saint Demetrios Church. This 5-star hotel is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Church of Panagia Chalkeon and 2.5 mi (4 km) from Church of Hagia Sophia.
Make yourself at home in one of the 74 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and espresso makers. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club and an outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Art Nouveau, a poolside restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This property's seasonal pool is subject to closure periodically due to weather conditions.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 4.00 per accommodation, per night
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 01 October to 12 May:
- Swimming pool
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference center
- -Free self parking
- -Free valet parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free parking nearby
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Express check-in
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free wired Internet