With a stay at Lazart Hotel in Pavlos Melas (Stavroupoli), you'll be steps from Thessaloniki State Museum of Contemporary Art and a 4-minute drive from Government House. This 5-star hotel is 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Aristotelous Square and 3 mi (4.8 km) from White Tower of Thessaloniki.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 74 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Art Nouveau, a poolside restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Thessaloniki State Museum of Contemporary Art - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Thessaloniki Port - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Government House - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Church of Panagia Chalkeon - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Roman Forum of Thessaloniki - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Byzantine Walls - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Church of Hosios David - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Church of Saint Demetrius - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Place Katouni - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Port of Thessaloniki Passenger Terminal - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tsimiski Street - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Monastery of Vlatadon - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Jewish Museum of Thessaloniki - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Ancient Agora Square - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Aristotelous Square - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The preferred airport for Lazart Hotel is Macedonia Airport (SKG) - 28.2 km / 17.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference center
- -Free parking nearby
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Free valet parking
- -Meeting rooms
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking