With a stay at Camelot Court Motel in Prince George, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of CN Centre and University Hospital of Northern British Columbia. This motel is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Rotary Soccer Fields and 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Prince George Aquatic Centre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 69 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations are provided. Conveniences include phones with free local calls, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
At Camelot Court Motel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rotary Soccer Fields - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
University Hospital of Northern British Columbia - 1.6 km / 1 mi
CN Centre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Pine Centre Mall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Prince George Aquatic Centre - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Fort George Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Exploration Place Museum and Science Centre - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Treasure Cove Casino - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
University of Northern British Columbia - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Charles Jago Northern Sport Centre - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Prince George Golf and Curling Club - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Prince George Playhouse - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Theatre North West - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Forests for the World - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Cottonwood Island Park - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
The nearest major airport is Prince George, BC (YXS) - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per accommodation, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk