Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at HOTEL LiVEMAX HAKATAEKI-MINAMI in Fukuoka (Hakata-ku), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Canal City Hakata and Port of Hakata. This hotel is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Marine Messe Fukuoka and 6 mi (9.7 km) from Fukuoka Yafuoku Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 79 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include microwaves, and housekeeping is provided on request.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Amu Plaza Hakata - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sumiyoshi Shrine - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Jotenji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kakueiji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Yanagibashi Rengo Market - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Canal City Hakata - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tochoji Temple - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Kawabatadori Shopping Street - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Zenshoji Temple - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Mangyoji Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hakata Machiya Folk Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ryuguji Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Myorakuji Temple - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Hakata Traditional Craft Center - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Shofukuji Temple - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka (FUK) - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) - 74.5 km / 46.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2020. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Front desk (limited hours)