Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), this vacation home is within a 15-minute walk of Kyoto Aquarium and Shijo Omiya. This vacation home is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Kawaramachi and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Higashi Honganji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself comfortable in this vacation home, featuring a kitchenette with a refrigerator and a stovetop. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and a flat-screen television is provided for your entertainment. A private bathroom with a separate bathtub and shower features a deep soaking tub and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include a microwave and a washing machine, and housekeeping is provided weekly.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto Aquarium - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Umekoji Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Costume Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Toji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto Tower - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Aeon Mall Kyoto - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Kyoto TERRSA - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Nishiki Market - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 97.2 km / 60.4 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 48.1 km / 29.9 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 76.1 km / 47.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk