Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at HOTEL LiVEMAX OSAKA YODOYABASHI in Osaka (Chuo), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and Amerikamura. This hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Osaka Castle and 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Nipponbashi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 184 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Dining
A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Osaka Central Public Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Osaka Science and Technology Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Osaka City Hall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nakanoshima Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
United Church of Christ in Japan Osaka - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Utsubo Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Festival Hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Osaka Science Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Amerikamura - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Orix Theater - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Osaka Tenmangu Shrine - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Osaka Museum of History - 2 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 50.7 km / 31.5 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 38.6 km / 24 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective June 1, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast