Located in Dorgali, Villa Maria Caterina is a 1-minute drive from Nuraghe Mannu and 5 minutes from Bue Marino Grotto. This country house is 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from Cala Luna Beach and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Sos Dorroles Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and luggage storage. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nuraghe Mannu - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sos Dorroles Beach - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Spiaggia di Cala Gonone - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Aquarium of Cala Gonone - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Palmasera - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Spiaggia Centrale - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Bue Marino Grotto - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Spiaggia di Ziu Martine - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Cala Fuili Beach - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Cala Luna Beach - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Cala Luna - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Dorgali Archaeological Museum - 8 km / 5 mi
Sociale Dorgali Winery - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
S'Abba Frisca Museum Park - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Lake Cedrino - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
The nearest major airport is Olbia (OLB-Costa Smeralda) - 103.6 km / 64.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 16 October - 14 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 15 March - 15 October, EUR 0.70 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage