Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at The Neighbors in Osaka (Yodogawa), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Amerikamura and Kuromon Ichiba Market. This apartment is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Kyocera Dome Osaka and 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Osaka Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 2 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include microwaves and electric kettles.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Umeda Sky Building - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Floating Garden Observatory - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Umeda Arts Theater - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Grand Front Osaka Mall - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Symphony Hall - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Hankyu Sanbangai - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Tempozan Harbor Village Ferris Wheel - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
HEP Five Shopping Mall - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
LUCUA Osaka - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Osaka Station City - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Herbis Plaza - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Osaka Shiki Theater - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 58.4 km / 36.3 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 34.5 km / 21.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. There is no staff on site; guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage