Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
You'll be centrally located in St. Petersburg with a stay at Palantin Hotel, within a 15-minute walk of Trinity Cathedral and St. Petersburg State University N.I. Pirogov Clinic of High Medical Technologies. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Saint Petersburg Conservatory and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Mariinsky Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in St. Petersburg? This hotel has facilities measuring 237 square feet (22 square meters), including a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fontanka River Embankment - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Trinity Cathedral - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
St. Petersburg State University N.I. Pirogov Clinic of High Medical Technologies - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
St. Nicholas' Naval Cathedral - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Grand Choral Synagogue - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Mariinsky Theatre - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Saint Petersburg Conservatory - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Sennaya Square - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
New Holland Island - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Yusupov Palace - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Nicholas Palace - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Blue Bridge - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
English Embankment - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Mariinsky Palace - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Narva Triumphal Arch - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
The preferred airport for Palantin Hotel is St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 2 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Please be informed that a surcharge applies for early check-in and late arrivals, as follows:
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 01 October to 31 March.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee of RUB 200 per person, per stay for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Breakfast fee: between RUB 400 and RUB 400 for adults, RUB 400 and RUB 400 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1500 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1300 per night
- -Multilingual staff
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -One meeting room
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 20
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Year Built - 2006
- -Conference space size (feet) - 237
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 22