Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Blue Tree Towers Batel Curitiba in Curitiba (Batel), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Baixada Arena and Barigui Park. This hotel is 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from Botanical Garden of Curitiba and 4.6 mi (7.5 km) from Oscar Niemeyer Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 78 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes. Rooms have private balconies. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and minibars.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 20 per night
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Outdoor pool