Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Quality Hotel Curitiba, you'll be centrally located in Curitiba, within a 15-minute drive of Baixada Arena and Barigui Park. This hotel is 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from Botanical Garden of Curitiba and 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from Oscar Niemeyer Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 96 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and Smart televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at Ticiano, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.40 per accommodation, per night
- 6.50 percent destination fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool