Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Salkantay Lodge in Mollepata, you'll be within the region of Cerro Changaray and Cerro Rocabamba.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 guestrooms. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Bathrooms have showers and designer toiletries. Conveniences include desks and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. This lodge also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a picnic area.Dining
At Salkantay Lodge, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The preferred airport for Salkantay Lodge is Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 156.7 km / 97.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests must transfer via shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 499 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Free reception
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Full-service spa
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Picnic area