Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Rinn Hanayacho Asagiri in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Kawaramachi and Kyoto Tower. This property is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Kyoto Aquarium and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include microwaves and washing machines, and housekeeping is provided weekly.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto Aquarium - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Umekoji Park - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Costume Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Toji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto Tower - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto TERRSA - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Aeon Mall Kyoto - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Nishiki Market - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 97.1 km / 60.4 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 48 km / 29.8 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 76.1 km / 47.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk