Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Campina Grande (Centro), Hotel Mais1 is a 2-minute walk from Parque do Povo and 6 minutes by foot from Parque Evaldo Cruz. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from Parque da Crianca and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Federal University of Campina Grande.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Parque do Povo - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Parque Evaldo Cruz - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Parque da Crianca - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Federal University of Campina Grande - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Joao Pessoa (JPA-Presidente Castro Pinto Intl.) - 117.6 km / 73.1 mi
Campina Grande (CPV-Presidente Vargas) - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Outdoor entertainment area