Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Zanevskoe (Vsevolozhsky District), Petro Sport Hotel is within a 15-minute drive of Ice Palace Saint Petersburg and Buff Theater. This 4-star hotel is 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Bolsheokhtinsky Bridge and 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Saint Alexander Nevsky Monastery.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 99 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 indoor swimming pools, indoor tennis courts, and a health club. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a hair salon, and a picnic area.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Sport, a restaurant which specializes in Russian cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ice Palace Saint Petersburg - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Buff Theater - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Nevsky Prospect - 9.6 km / 6 mi
St. Petersburg Wax Museum - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Bolsheokhtinsky Bridge - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Saint Alexander Nevsky Monastery - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Smolny Institute - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Stockmann - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Ligovsky Prospekt - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Russian State Museum of the Arctic and Antarctic - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Dostoyevsky Museum - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Anichkov Bridge - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Museum of the Imperial Porcelain Factory - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Faberge Museum - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Catherine the Great Monument - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
The preferred airport for Petro Sport Hotel is St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) - 30 km / 18.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee of RUB 150 per person, per stay for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: RUB 250 per day
- Extended parking fee: RUB 250 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 700 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Free breakfast
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Children's pool
- -Spa tub
- -Health club
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Reception hall
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Indoor tennis courts - 2
- -Steam room
- -Picnic area
- -Luggage storage
- -Number of indoor pools - 2
- -Tennis on site
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel