Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Nevsky Hotel Aster places you in the heart of St. Petersburg, within a 10-minute walk of Kazan Cathedral and State Russian Museum. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Summer Garden and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Peter and Paul Fortress.
Make yourself at home in one of the 111 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 11 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The following fees are charged by the property at check-in or check-out: guests with non-Russian citizenship will be required to pay a 150 Ruble registration fee per person to the hotel on arrival by cash or credit card. The above list is not comprehensive; fees are subject to change. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee of RUB 200 per person per stay for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property