Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Osaka (Namba), THE STAY OSAKA SHINSAIBASHI is within a 10-minute walk of Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and Amerikamura. This hostel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Kuromon Ichiba Market and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Dotonbori Glico Sign.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 134 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
This hostel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
At THE STAY OSAKA SHINSAIBASHI, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. English breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and microwave in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Doton Plaza - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Amerikamura - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ebisu Bridge - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Dotonbori Glico Sign - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka Shochikuza - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Nipponbashi - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Orix Theater - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Namba Hatch - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Namba Parks - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Osaka Shinkabukiza Theater - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Osaka International House Foundation - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 48.5 km / 30.1 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 39.3 km / 24.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - midnight.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: JPY 500 for adults and JPY 500 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator