Located in Izunokuni (Izu Nagaoka Onsen), Fukuritei Ogawaya is within a 15-minute walk of Katsuragiyama Ropeway and Izunagaoka Hot Spring. This hotel is 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from Mishima Sky Walk and 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from Lake Ashi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private lanais. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Katsuragiyama Ropeway - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Izunagaoka Hot Spring - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Izu World Hawaiians - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Nirayama Reverberatory Furnace - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Izu-Mito Sea Paradise - 4.4 km / 2.8 mi
Awashima Marine Park - 5.1 km / 3.1 mi
Oohito Shrine - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Ra Ra Ra Sun Beach - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
La la la Sun Beach - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Hie Shrine - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Tokko-no-yu Hot Spring - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Shigetsu-den - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Bamboo Forest Path - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Shuzenji Temple - 9 km / 5.6 mi
The nearest major airport is Oshima Airport (OIM) - 76.8 km / 47.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Japanese futons are provided based on the number of adults in the reservation.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- Pool access available from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 8.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Children's pool
- -Swimming pool
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Uncovered parking