Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Makkah Clock Royal Tower - A Fairmont Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Mecca, within a 15-minute drive of Abraj Al-Bait Towers and Al Malaa Cemetery. This 5-star hotel is 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from Faqih Mosque and 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Al-Rajhi Mosque.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1618 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.
Enjoy international cuisine at Atyaf, one of the hotel's 10 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Please note: during Ramadan, full board includes Iftaar and Sahoor only. A valid permit to perform Hajj must be presented at airport and hotel check-in from August 11-30, 2018. Guests without valid permits will not be able to check-in. For permit-related questions, please contact the hotel or airline directly. Contact information is provided on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy cities of Mecca and Medina.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 110 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: SAR 50 per day (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: SAR 300 (subject to availability)
- -One meeting room
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Children's club
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Luggage storage
- -Children's club (free)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Coffee/tea in common areas