Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Raffles Makkah Palace, you'll be centrally located in Mecca, steps from Well of Zamzam and within a 5-minute drive of Abraj Al-Bait Towers. This 5-star hotel is 3 mi (4.9 km) from Kaaba and 3 mi (4.9 km) from Great Mosque of Mecca.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 214 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. 42-inch LED televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Detached private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite at The Creamery, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. This hotel has 6 meeting rooms available for events.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Well of Zamzam - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Safa and Marwah - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Abraj Al-Bait Towers - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
King Fahad Gate - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Kaaba - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Great Mosque of Mecca - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Faqih Mosque - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Al Malaa Cemetery - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Al Diyafa Mall - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Al Hijaz Mall - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Al Jamarat - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Masjid e Taneem - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
King Abdullah Medical City - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Mina - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Al-Rajhi Mosque - 9 km / 5.6 mi
The preferred airport for Raffles Makkah Palace is Jeddah (JED-King Abdulaziz Intl.) - 98.5 km / 61.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Check-in begins at 4 PM, with the exception being during Ramadan when check-in is not available until 6 PM. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking. A valid permit to perform Hajj must be presented at the airport and hotel check-in from July 25-August 25, 2019. Guests without valid permits will not be able to check-in. For permit-related questions, please contact the hotel or airline directly. Contact information is provided on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy cities of Mecca and Medina.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SAR 120 for adults and SAR 60 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: SAR 60 per day (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Conference center
- -Health club
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of floors - 20
- -Year Built - 2007
- -Number of buildings/towers - 2
- -Number of meeting rooms - 6
- -Total number of rooms - 214
- -Shopping mall on site
- -Art gallery on site
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room