Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Raffles Makkah Palace places you in the heart of Mecca, a 1-minute drive from Abraj Al-Bait Towers and 7 minutes from Faqih Mosque. This 5-star hotel is 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Safa and Marwah and 4 mi (6.4 km) from Well of Zamzam.
Make yourself at home in one of the 214 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. 42-inch LED televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Detached private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a sauna and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
Grab a bite at The Creamery, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Check-in begins at 4 PM, with the exception being during Ramadan when check-in is not available until 6 PM. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy cities of Mecca and Medina.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: SAR 50 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: SAR 50 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: SAR 150 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Coffee/tea in common areas