Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in St. Petersburg (St. Petersburg City Centre), Renaissance St. Petersburg Baltic Hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Bronze Horseman and Admiralty Building. This 4-star hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Kazan Cathedral and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 102 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Canvas, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in St. Petersburg? This hotel has facilities measuring 3983 square feet (370 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St. Isaac's Cathedral - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Manege Central Exhibition Hall - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Blue Bridge - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Mariinsky Palace - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
English Embankment - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Russian Vodka Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Admiralty Embankment - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bronze Horseman - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Senate Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Admiralty Building - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Yusupov Palace - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sennaya Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Russian Admiralty - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Palace Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
New Holland Island - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Renaissance St. Petersburg Baltic Hotel is St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: RUB 210 per person, per stay A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 1275 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1050.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of floors - 8
- -Year Built - 2005
- -Number of meeting rooms - 6
- -Total number of rooms - 102
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3983
- -Conference space size (meters) - 370
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace