Renaissance St. Petersburg Baltic Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in St. Petersburg (St. Petersburg City Centre), Renaissance St. Petersburg Baltic Hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Bronze Horseman and Admiralty Building. This 4-star hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Kazan Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 102 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at Canvas, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in St. Petersburg? This hotel has facilities measuring 3983 square feet (370 square meters), including conference space.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Breakfast fee: between RUB 850 and RUB 1250 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1000.0 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 10 August 2018 to 25 December 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)