With a stay at Hotel Brasil 21 Convention, you'll be centrally located in Brasilia, within a 10-minute drive of Sarah Kubitschek Hospital and Embassy of the United States. This 4-star hotel is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Mane Garrincha Stadium and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Pátio Brasil Shopping.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 143 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and Smart televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. A complimentary continental breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pátio Brasil Shopping - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Funarte Plinio Marcos Theater - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sarah Kubitschek Hospital - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Dom Bosco Sanctuary - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Brasilia TV Tower - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Brasilia Shopping Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
National Library - 1.6 km / 1 mi
National Museum of the Republic - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Liberty Mall - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Conjunto National Mall - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Claudio Santoro National Theater - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Caixa Cultural Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Metropolitan Cathedral - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Museum of the Indigenous People - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Juscelino Kubitschek Memorial - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Brasil 21 Convention is Brasilia (BSB-Brasilia Intl. - President Juscelino Kubitschek) - 13.4 km / 8.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 3.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 31.50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 86.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free reception
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Spa services on site
- -Electric car charging station
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Gated community
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage