Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at TokyoGuest Nihombashi in Tokyo (Chuo), you'll be a 3-minute drive from Akihabara Electric Town and 6 minutes from Kabuki-za Theatre. This hotel is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Tokyo International Forum and 1.8 mi (3 km) from Edo-Tokyo Museum.Rooms
Stay in one of 13 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Ginza Six - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66 km / 41 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage