With a stay at TokyoGuest Nihombashi in Tokyo (Chuo), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Marunouchi Building and Kabuki-za Theatre. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Akihabara Electric Town and 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Tokyo International Forum.Rooms
Stay in one of 13 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
This smoke-free hotel offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Suitengu Shrine - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Ginza Six - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Theatre Creation - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Ueno Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Haneda Airport (HND) - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair accessible – no