With a stay at Oktiabrskaya Hotel, you'll be centrally located in St. Petersburg, within a 15-minute drive of St. Isaac's Cathedral and Kazan Cathedral. This 4-star hotel is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace and 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Peter and Paul Fortress.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 373 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and electric kettles.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This Art Deco hotel also features gift shops/newsstands and a hair salon.Dining
Enjoy Eastern European cuisine at Assambleya, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in St. Petersburg? This hotel has facilities measuring 3681 square feet (342 square meters), including a conference center.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ligovsky Prospekt - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Nevsky Prospect - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Stockmann - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Liteyny Prospekt - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Russian State Museum of the Arctic and Antarctic - 1 km / 0.6 mi
St. Petersburg Wax Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Dostoyevsky Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Anichkov Bridge - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Loft Project Etagi - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Anichkov Palace - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Faberge Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Fontanka River Embankment - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Catherine the Great Monument - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Microminiature Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
National Library of Russia - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Oktiabrskaya Hotel is St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee of RUB 220 per person, per stay for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 500 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1900 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Conference space size (meters) - 342
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3681
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms