With a stay at Apelsin Leninskiy Prospekt in Moscow (Akademicheskiy), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Moscow State University and Danilov Monastery. This hotel is 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from Moscow Kremlin and 5.6 mi (9 km) from Red Square.Rooms
Stay in one of 10 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sparrow Hills - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Moscow State University - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Gorky Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Great Moscow Circus - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Luzhniki Stadium - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Danilov Monastery - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Novodevichy Convent - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Fallen Monument Park - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Central House of Artists - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Kant Ski Slope - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Crimean Bridge - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Marfo-Mariinsky Convent - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Moscow International House of Music - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
State Tretyakov Gallery - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Arbat Street - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sheremetyevo Airport (SVO) - 40 km / 24.8 mi
Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.) - 24.7 km / 15.4 mi
Moscow (DME-Domodedovo Intl.) - 41.3 km / 25.7 mi
Zhukovsky (ZIA) - 44.1 km / 27.4 mi
Podolsk (OSF-Ostafyevo) - 28.5 km / 17.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 300 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: RUB 1500 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Tours/ticket assistance