Located in Indiana, Amazon Queen Lodge is within a 5-minute drive of Isla Timicurillo and Mazan Port. This lodge is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Indiana Port and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Indiana Town Plaza.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 guestrooms. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as tour/ticket assistance. Additional features at this lodge include a picnic area and barbecue grills.Dining
Enjoy a meal at terraza or snacks in the lodge's coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Indiana Port - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Indiana Town Plaza - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Isla Timicurillo - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Mazan Port - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Monkey Island - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tarapaca Boardwalk - 5.1 km / 3.1 mi
Clínica Tramazon Doctor Iquitos - 38.6 km / 24 mi
Iquitos Cathedral - 39.1 km / 24.3 mi
Plaza de Armas - 39.1 km / 24.3 mi
The Iron House - 39.2 km / 24.4 mi
Max Augustin Stadium - 39.5 km / 24.6 mi
Plaza 28 de Julio - 39.6 km / 24.6 mi
Museum of Indigenous Amazonian Cultures - 39.6 km / 24.6 mi
Ethnographic Museum - 39.7 km / 24.6 mi
Plaza José Abelardo Quiñones - 45.1 km / 28 mi
The preferred airport for Amazon Queen Lodge is Iquitos (IQT-Coronel FAP Francisco Secada Vignetta Intl.) - 47 km / 29.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available This property accepts cash
The front desk is open daily from 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Deposit is payable by wire transfer and is due within 24 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Picnic area
- -Free breakfast
- -Free reception
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)