Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Amazon Queen Lodge in Indiana, you'll be 8 minutes by foot from Monkey Island. This lodge is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Isla Timicurillo and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Indiana Port.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 guestrooms. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as tour/ticket assistance. Additional features at this lodge include a picnic area and barbecue grills.Dining
Enjoy a meal at terraza or snacks in the lodge's coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Monkey Island - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Indiana Port - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Indiana Town Plaza - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Isla Timicurillo - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Mazan Port - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Clínica Tramazon Doctor Iquitos - 38.6 km / 24 mi
Tarapaca Boardwalk - 39.1 km / 24.3 mi
Iquitos Cathedral - 39.1 km / 24.3 mi
Plaza de Armas - 39.1 km / 24.3 mi
The Iron House - 39.2 km / 24.4 mi
Max Augustin Stadium - 39.5 km / 24.6 mi
Plaza 28 de Julio - 39.6 km / 24.6 mi
Museum of Indigenous Amazonian Cultures - 39.6 km / 24.6 mi
Ethnographic Museum - 39.7 km / 24.6 mi
Laguna Rumo Cocha - 47.4 km / 29.5 mi
The preferred airport for Amazon Queen Lodge is Iquitos (IQT-Coronel FAP Francisco Secada Vignetta Intl.) - 47 km / 29.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Deposit is payable by wire transfer and is due within 24 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free breakfast
- -Free reception
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Coffee shop or café - 1
- -Picnic area