Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Sheraton Hamilton Hotel places you in the heart of Hamilton, steps from Art Gallery of Hamilton and Hamilton Convention Centre. This family-friendly hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from FirstOntario Centre and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Hamilton City Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 301 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Chagalls Restaurant, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Parties and events are allowed on site. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 3.5 and CAD 14.5 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 12.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 22.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 20 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 3 percent tourism fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Children's pool
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference center
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Indoor pool
- -Television in common areas