Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Alma in Cervia, you'll be by the sea, within a 15-minute drive of Mirabilandia and Museum of Salt. This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Piazza Garibaldi and 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 31 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace.Business, Other Amenities
Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Piazza Garibaldi - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Cervia Town Hall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Museum of Salt - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Parco della Salina di Cervia - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Pineta di Cervia - Milano Marittima - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Cervia Natural Park - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Minigolf Centrale - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Circolo Tennis Cervia - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
CerviAvventura Adventure Park - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Cervia Thermal Baths - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Adriatic Golf Club Cervia - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Casa delle Farfalle - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Papeete Beach - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Atlantica Water Park - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
The nearest major airport is Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.) - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 May, EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 June - 31 August, EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 September - 30 September, EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour front desk
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Fully fenced