Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Guest House Kikusui Mount Fuji - Hostel places you in the heart of Fujinomiya, steps from Shiraito Falls and 5 minutes by foot from Fujisan Hongu Sengen Taisha Shrine. This hostel is 11.3 mi (18.3 km) from Lake Tanuki and 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from Fuji Safari Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hostel's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and microwave in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shiraito Falls - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Fujisan Hongu Sengen Taisha Shrine - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Waketamaike Spring - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Iwamotoyama Park - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Jissoji Temple - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Kiseki Museum of World Stones - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Hiromi Park - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Taiseki-ji Temple - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Fuji Sky View Ferris Wheel - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Fujisan Sengen Shrine - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Shiraito Falls - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Makaino Farm - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Bishamonten Myohoji Temple - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Mount Fuji Children's World - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Snow Town Yeti - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
The nearest major airport is Shizuoka (FSZ-Mt. Fuji - Shizuoka) - 84 km / 52.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 10:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the hostel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 1500 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Water dispenser
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Coffee shop or café - 1
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator