A stay at InterContinental Dar Al Hijra Madinah places you in the heart of Medina, within a 15-minute walk of Prophet's Mosque and Al Haram. This 5-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Bin Dawood and 1.9 mi (3 km) from Baqi Cemetery.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 195 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Al Safa, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bin Dawood - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Baqi Cemetery - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Prophet's Mosque - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Al Haram - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Uhud Battle Field - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Graves of Hamza - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Al Noor Mall - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Qiblatain Mosque - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Quba Mosque - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Mount Uhud - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Al-Rashid Mega Mall - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Islamic University of Madinah - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Prince Mohammed bin Abdul Aziz Stadium - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
King Fahad Garden - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Taibah University - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
The preferred airport for InterContinental Dar Al Hijra Madinah is Medina (MED-Prince Mohammad Bin Abdulaziz) - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy cities of Mecca and Medina.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Breakfast fee: between SAR 85 and SAR 140 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: SAR 150.0 per night
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Reception hall
- -One meeting room - 1
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking