Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Sumiyoshiya in Kanazawa, you'll be a 3-minute walk from Omicho Market and 11 minutes by foot from Kanazawa Castle. This ryokan is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Kenrokuen Garden and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Izumi Kyoka Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Omicho Market - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Izumi Kyoka Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Terashima Kurando Samurai Villa - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kanazawa Phonograph Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ishikawa Confectionery Culture Centre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kazuemachi - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ohi Pottery Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Oyama Shrine - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Gojikken Nagaya - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kanazawa Castle - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kaga Yuzen Traditional Industry Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Gyokusen'inmaru Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kanazawa Yasue Gold Leaf Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ume no Hashi Bridge - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Gyokusen-en Garden - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Komatsu (KMQ) - 32.9 km / 20.5 mi
Toyama (TOY) - 63.5 km / 39.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM.
Guests with Room Only plans must book meals in advance. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2019. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage