With a stay at HOTEL MAC Nishi-nippori in Tokyo, you'll be 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from Sensō-ji Temple and 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree. This hotel is 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Tokyo Dome and 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 39 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, microwave in a common area, and a vending machine.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nippori Textile Town - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Tokyo Dome - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Korakuen Hall - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
The nearest major airport is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all onsite payments. Cash is not accepted. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 3:00 PM - midnight.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 3 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared microwave