With a stay at Oaks Wellington Hotel in Wellington (Te Aro), you'll be steps from Courtenay Place and 4 minutes by foot from Cuba Street Mall. This 4.5-star aparthotel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Te Papa (Museum of New Zealand) and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Michael Fowler Centre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 226 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and MP3 docking stations. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a banquet hall.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at Oak n Vine, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Wellington Central Business District - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
St James Theatre - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Courtenay Place - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
The Opera House - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Wellington Waterfront - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Cuba Street Mall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Bucket Fountain - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Embassy Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Te Papa (Museum of New Zealand) - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Michael Fowler Centre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Wellington Town Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
City-to-Sea Bridge - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Civic Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Waitangi Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
City Gallery Wellington - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Wellington Intl. Airport (WLG) - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Paraparaumu (PPQ) - 53.3 km / 33.1 mi
The preferred airport for Oaks Wellington Hotel is Wellington Intl. Airport (WLG).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 1 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NZD 26 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: NZD 35 per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.25 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Reception hall
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Restaurant - 1
- -One meeting room - 1
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk