Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Governador Valadares (Ilha dos Araújos), Pousada Jeito de Minas is within a 5-minute drive of City Museum and Atiaia Theater. This inn is 1.2 mi (2 km) from Station Square and 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from Pico Da Ibituruna Lookout.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Pousada Jeito de Minas, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary self-serve breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Atiaia Theater - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
City Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Station Square - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Pico Da Ibituruna Lookout - 17.3 km / 10.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Belo Horizonte (CNF-Tancredo Neves Intl.) - 345.2 km / 214.5 mi
Governador Valadares (GVR-Coronel Altino Machado de Oliveira) - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 3.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Outdoor pool - 1
- -Free self-serve breakfast