Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Pousada do Didi in Chapada dos Guimaraes, you'll be 7.4 mi (11.8 km) from Geodesic Centre of South America and 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Altar Rock Formation. This pousada is 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from Chapada dos Guimarães National Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the air-conditioned guestrooms.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace.Dining
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Geodesic Centre of South America - 11.8 km / 7.4 mi
Altar Rock Formation - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Chapada dos Guimarães National Park - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
The preferred airport for Pousada do Didi is Cuiaba (CGB-Marechal Rondon Intl.) - 72.8 km / 45.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Free breakfast
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel