Located in Gubbio, Phi Resort Coldimolino - Villa Nuti is within a 15-minute drive of Gubbio Roman Theatre and Church of San Francesco. This country house is 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Sant'Agostino Church and 5.9 mi (9.6 km) from Ranghiasci Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace and a garden. Additional features at this country house include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Grab dinner at La Corte dei Nuti, a restaurant that specializes in local cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Church of San Francesco - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Sant'Agostino Church - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Ranghiasci Park - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Porta Romana - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Gubbio Roman Theatre - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Palazzo del Capitano del Popolo - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Museo Cante Gabrielli - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Palazzo Ducale - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Cathedral of Gubbio - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Palazzo dei Consoli - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Piazza Grande - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Museo Civico e Pinacoteca Comunale - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Basilica of Sant'Ubaldo - 15 km / 9.3 mi
The Hospital of Gubbio and Gualdo Tadino - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Civitella Ranieri Castle - 31.7 km / 19.7 mi
The nearest major airport is Sant Egidio Airport (PEG) - 37.3 km / 23.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, and a security system
The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 10:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 80
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 6 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Coffee shop or café - 1
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)