Located in Motobu, Comfortvilla is by the ocean, a 1-minute drive from Okinawa Hanasaki Marche and 6 minutes from Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium. This apartment is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Emerald Beach and 4.4 mi (7 km) from Sesoko Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include microwaves and washers/dryers.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ocean Expo Memorial Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Okinawakaigan Quasi-National Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Okinawa Hanasaki Marche - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ryugujo Butterfly Garden - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Oceanic Culture Museum Planetarium - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Native Okinawan Village and Omoro Arboretum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tropical Dream Center - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Okichan Theater - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Toguchi Port - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Motobu Municipal Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Emerald Beach - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Bise Fukugi Tree Road - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Yamazato's Karst - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Cape Bisezaki - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open daily from 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Uncovered self parking fee: JPY 1000 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Uncovered parking