With a stay at H2O Stay Morishita in Tokyo (Koto), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Kiyosumi Garden and Tokyo Sky Tree. This apartment is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Sensō-ji Temple and 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
This apartment offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kiyosumi Garden - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Kaminarimon - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
KidZania Tokyo - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
LaLaport Toyosu Mall - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Marunouchi Building - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 65.1 km / 40.5 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 20.4 km / 12.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
- Cleaning fee: JPY 0 per accommodation, per stay (varies based on length of stay and unit size)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Housekeeping fees vary based on length of stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Luggage storage