Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Nanporo Onsen Heart & Heart in Nanporo-cho, you'll be 8 minutes by car from Nopporo Forest Park. This ryokan is 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from Sapporo Tanukikoji Shopping Street and 13 mi (20.9 km) from Mitsui Outlet Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Shared bathrooms with complimentary toiletries are provided. Conveniences include safes and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as hot springs or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the ryokan's room service (during limited hours).Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nopporo Forest Park - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Memorial Tower - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Azuma Garden - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Hokkaido Museum - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Historical Village of Hokkaido - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Sunpiazza Aquarium - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Sapporokitahiroshima Golf Club - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Sapporo Science Center - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
Baba Park - 18.9 km / 11.8 mi
Yuni Garden - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Hiraoka Park - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Mitsui Outlet Park - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Sapporo Golf Club Wattsu Course - 21 km / 13.1 mi
Oyachi Shrine - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
Moerenuma Park - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sapporo (CTS-New Chitose) - 40.9 km / 25.4 mi
Sapporo (OKD-Okadama) - 31.4 km / 19.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7:30 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Luggage storage