With a stay at Apartmani Šofranac in Drušići, you'll be on the beach, and 12 mi (19.3 km) from Delta City and 12.4 mi (20 km) from Hram Hristovog Vaskrsenja. This beach aparthotel is 12.4 mi (20 km) from University of Montenegro and 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from Millennium Bridge.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 3 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and 32-cm Smart televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as rice cookers and in-room child care (surcharge).Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an attached winery and a seasonal outdoor pool. This aparthotel also features babysitting/childcare (surcharge), a television in a common area, and a picnic area. Getting to the surf and sand is a breeze with the complimentary beach shuttle.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the aparthotel's coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Need to unwind? Take a break at the bar/lounge, the beach bar, or the swim-up bar for a tasty beverage. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in a common area. Guests may use a cruise ship terminal shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Delta City - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Hram Hristovog Vaskrsenja - 20 km / 12.4 mi
University of Montenegro - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Millennium Bridge - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Trg Republike - 22 km / 13.7 mi
National Museum of Montenegro - 23.6 km / 14.7 mi
Podgorica City Stadium - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
Cetinje Monastery - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
Lovcen National Park - 24.7 km / 15.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Podgorica (TGD) - 30.1 km / 18.7 mi
Tivat (TIV) - 72 km / 44.7 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds, sofa beds, and onsite parking
- This property accepts cash
- Parties and events are allowed on site
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - midnight. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email 24 hours before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. This property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival. For more information, check local advisories before you book.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- Guests must transfer to the property via boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to October.
- Up to 3 children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SGS (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: EUR 5 per accommodation, per night (varies per unit)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Television in common areas
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Luggage storage
- -Free reception
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Children's pool
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Free long-term parking
- -Water dispenser
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- -Winery attached
- -Free beach shuttle
- -Free parking nearby
- -Swim-up bar
- -Lockers available
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Fully fenced
- -Street parking
- -Children's toys
- -Couples/private dining
- -Private picnics
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Tasting room
- -Private winery tours
- -Public winery tours
- -Wine release events
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Beach bar
- -Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby