With a stay at HOTEL LiVEMAX HIMEJI SHIYAKUSYO-MAE in Himeji, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Himeji Castle and Joenji Temple. This hotel is 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from Himeji Central Park and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Hoenji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 78 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, hair dryers, and slippers. Conveniences include complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Joenji Temple - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Hoenji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Shoda Temman Shrine - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Josenji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Odoshi Shrine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Himeji City Aquarium - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tegarayama Central Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kasuga Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Jofukuji Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hojuji Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Shoryuji Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hosenbo Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hontokuji Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Daishogun Shrine - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Saitokuji Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 11 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)