With a stay at Si-Moutique Case Degli Avi in Modica, you'll be just steps from Corso Umberto I and Chocolate Museum of Modica. This apartment is 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from Marina di Ragusa Beach and 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Church of San Pietro.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, coffee/tea in a common area, and a water dispenser. This apartment has 2 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Corso Umberto I - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Chocolate Museum of Modica - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Church of San Pietro - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Castello dei Conti - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Cathedral of San Giorgio - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Church of San Matteo - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Palazzo Beneventano - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Ispica Cave - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Church del Purgatorio - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Church of Santa Maria dell'Itria - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Palazzo Sortino-Trono - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Giardini Iblei - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Palazzo Arezzo Di Trifiletti - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Palazzo La Rocca - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
Chiesa di San Giuseppe - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
The nearest major airport is Vincenzo Magliocco Airport (CIY) - 37.5 km / 23.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds
The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - noon. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Water dispenser
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2